We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish Fry

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clinton, Iowa
Fish Fry

Looking for a good fish fry in the Wisconsin Dells area. Know there must be a reasonably priced spot that serves good family food and does area fish right. Don't want the fish boil thing. Thanks

Wisconsin
reviews: 14
1. Re: Fish Fry

What kind of fish do you want: walleye, cod, lake perch?

Clinton, Iowa
2. Re: Fish Fry

YES! I remember from my younger days when we stayed at private cabins in Wisconsin, we could always find some local resturant offering a family style fish fry on Friday nites. I grew up on all kinds of fish from the lakes. Wonderful times I want to experience again with my husband. I even taught him how to eat fish with the bones left in. :) We frequently come up to the Wisconsin Dells area, but have never been able to get there early enough on a Friday.

This next time we will be there on Thursday, so a Friday fish fry somewhere would be great.

Wisconsin
reviews: 14
3. Re: Fish Fry

Our favorite place to go is a little bit of a drive from the Dells - it's between LaValle and Mauston on Highway 58. The name of the place is The Summit House. They have cod, lake perch, walleye, salmon, sometimes bluegill. If you don't want to drive that far, we also often go to Quindt's in Baraboo. They also have cod, lake perch and walleye. Marley's has lake perch but you might have to ask for it. I think their regular fish fry special is cod. Friends really like to go to Trapper's Turn (at the golfcourse). Not sure but they may only have cod. If the weather is nice enough to sit outside, the Ravina has a great deck and their fish is decent - it's haddock. We have also done the fish "buffet" at River's Edge Pub and Grub. They have several types of fish on the buffet along with great broasted chicken - and they have a great northwoods atmosphere.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
4. Re: Fish Fry

Now you've made me hungry!

If you have folks who don't like fish, I believe that Pizza Pub and Pedro's both do Friday fish from now thru spring. They just don't do it during the summer.

5. Re: Fish Fry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 20, 2013