We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Marquis?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Grand Marquis?

We decided to take a last minute trip to the Dells and got a good rate at the Grand Marquis. I've heard mixed reviews. Any comments/reviews/ thoughts would be appreciated.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 92
1. Re: Grand Marquis?

it rates 4/5 stars and is rated ninth in a list of 83 for the Dells so I think it's worth a try despite a couple bad reviews. Lots of places we've stayed at have some bad reviews, but generally it's an experience most do not have or the point of view is just different so take them with a grain of salt as they say. I think it's a pretty safe bet but definitely go with whichever way you're leaning. We have not stayed there yet personally so I can't weigh in by personal experience on this one.

Wisconsin
reviews: 10
2. Re: Grand Marquis?

We stayed there two years ago on a NOvember night. Obviously not the same as going at this time of year, but it was ok. Staff was friendly and the place was clean.

Chicago, Illinois
3. Re: Grand Marquis?

Thanks a bunch for both points of view...I will post my thoughts when I return.

4. Re: Grand Marquis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:46 pm, July 09, 2013