We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Muskego, Wisconsin
reviews: 17
Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Hi!

I've already checked out bringfido and petfriendly and other sites like that. We're looking to go to the Dells this summer with our Great Dane. I read that the Ducks and the Big Sky Drive-In are places that allow dogs and would be fun for us. Does anybody have any other experiences of other places to go with her while there? Restaurants? Thanks!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 53
11. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Kari, perhaps it was your nasty attitude that caused people not to respond.

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
12. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Kari,

Please submit a trip report when you get home. Your experience will provide valuable insights to travelers who choose to vacation in the Dells with a large dog.

Muskego, Wisconsin
13. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Andee, my "nasty" attitude didn't start until the condescending replies started. See my initial question? See the replies I got? None were from dog owners with experience. The "nasty" attitude came out after przyk's "nasty" responses. "I'm still waiting to hear ..." Not necessary. These forums are so useless because you never get the advice you are asking for. People instead want to cause drama. If you don't have the answer, just don't post anything and move on to the next!!!!

Muskego, Wisconsin
14. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Thank you, Elveric. I will do so.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
15. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

Actually I think the replies have been very restrained.

I do think other dog owners should know the ducks are very cramped and I think it would be very difficult on everyone if someone brings a dog to ride especially during the crowded summer season.

I say that as a dog owner, not a dog hater. I also say that from my experience and observations having ridden the duck several times.

If others disagree with me based on their experiences, I think it would be good if you would post your comments.

I don't think anyone who responded to this post is trying to push their views on other people or trying to hurt anyone's feelings. I think we are all trying to give the best information we can based on our experiences.

Edited: 11:44 pm, June 23, 2012
16. Re: Wisconsin Dells attractions that allow dogs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, June 25, 2013