We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilderness cabanas

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IOWA
reviews: 6
Wilderness cabanas

My family and I will be visiting the Wilderness Resort on 7-18-12. I was wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to rent a outside cabana for a weekday? Thanks

6 replies to this topic
IOWA
1. Re: Wilderness cabanas

bump....Someone must have rented one of these at some point. I also want to know if its worth it.

Chicago,IL
reviews: 29
2. Re: Wilderness cabanas

They range from $50 on weekdays to $150 on weekends and holidays. When it's crazy busy, it seems like a good deal. You don't have to fight for tables and there is a couch and tv in there. I wanted to rent one last time we were there but even with the insane price tag, they get rented out way before (people must rent them while making their room reservations).

IOWA
3. Re: Wilderness cabanas

Thanks for the response!!

Chicago Suburbs
reviews: 17
4. Re: Wilderness cabanas

Why don't you just call the Wilderness and ask them?

Oak Forest...
5. Re: Wilderness cabanas

Your a douche

Iowa
reviews: 277
6. Re: Wilderness cabanas

We've never rented a cabana, mainly because during the summer there are 5 or 6 different waterpark areas at the Wilderness, so I don't think we'd get much use out of it. Also, we spend most of our time doing the waterslides and other activities. I do think the cabanas are a great option if you are traveling with someone who won't be in the water much, OR if you plan on spending time only in the waterpark where the cabana is located.

Reply to: Wilderness cabanas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted