We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 92
FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

Request your free Deals in the Dells cards through www.culvers.com (sometimes these come in the visitors packet, or something similar as well)

This year one big notable change, Noah's Ark, is sadly no longer on the list. That's a shame. In it's place is Mt. Olympus.

There's a good lot of places on there to enjoy still...and who can complain about kids getting in FREE to the places on the card (BIG savings).

Edited: 10:03 pm, May 17, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 4
1. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

Wow, thanks for the tip on this card! Now to find the right lodging!

Any other money saving tips?

wisconsin
reviews: 18
2. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

How do I get to the link to request the card?

WI
Destination Expert
3. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

www.culvers.com is the fastest easiest way. Mine came in two days after requesting it (I'm in state).

WI
Destination Expert
4. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

there are also lodging deals right on the card, not for the big resort waterparks but many other lodging choices are included.

Some places have Father's Day deals, father's get in free, if you're not traveling then then frequent the websites of the places you're going for coupons/deals. Get the visitor's packet. Comb the brochure stands too when you get to the Dells, often there's coupons on the back of those too.

You can purchase coupon books too. We never have but then again if you're staying for a week and really packing the activities in then it would likely be worthwhile.

Here's the attractions included in the Deals in the Dells card:

Adare Go Carts

B and H Trout and Fishing Bait Shop

Chalet Lanes and Lounge

Cold Water Canyon Golf Course at Chula Vista

Dells Army Duck Boat Tours

Dells Boat Tours Lower/Upper Dells/Original Wis. Ducks

Fairfield Golf Course and Range

Ghost Out Post Haunted House

HH Bennett Studio (in June on one particular day for an anniv. celebration I believe they're offering free admission (all ages), check their website for that separate deal)

International Crane Foundation

Jet Boat Adventures

Kalahari Indoor Theme Park

Knuckleheads Bowling and Indoor Amusement park

Lost Rios Waterparks at Chula Vista Resort

Lost voyage

Mid Continent Railway Museum

Mt. Olympus Water andTheme parks (all day ticket excludes extreme ride

Paint It Pottery Shop

Pirates' Cove Adventure Golf

Pirate's Cove Family Fun Cetner

Princess Kay Paddlewheel Riverboat

Riverside and Great Northern Railway (Father's Day dad's get in Free)

The House on the Rock

Thunder Valley Inn's Farm Dinner Show

Tommy Bartlett Exploratory Interactive Science Center

Tommy Bartlett Show General Admission

Top Secret

I do see Chula Vista and Kalahari have some things on here after all just not in the lodging dept.

For time I'm not typing all the lodging you'll have to get your card and see the remainder of those offerings

Edited: 9:54 am, May 18, 2012
WI
Destination Expert
5. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

note one hitch with the card is this. With each paid adult admission one child 11 and under gets in free. This may work seamlessly with a family of four with two adults and two children but for bigger families not as much so, yet you're still getting a big discount.

Chicago
reviews: 5
6. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

How do you get the Dells Card? I went to the culver's website, but can't find anything on there about the Dells card. Do I join their club or do I have to send them a message? We go to the dells usually once or twice a summer, and have seen people have these, but up until now, haven't been smart enough to get one for myself. Can somebody direct me on how to get this from the Culvers website?

WI
Destination Expert
7. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

Sorry I wasn't specific. You simply message them through the website. There's no special place just go to e-mail them or send a comment form. They respond back rather quickly with a response. Just ask if they could send you a Deals in the Dells card. I got a response back and shared my address.

For WI folks many local Culver's carries them and you can usually pick them up the beginning of May. That's another option. They go quickly though so through the Culvers site is a better guarantee.

Edited: 12:20 pm, May 18, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 4
8. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

OK, just requested this card via culvers.com. is it the same as the "Fun" card, or the "Splash Pass?" There are so many, I can't keep track of them all!

3rd Chaise to the...
reviews: 31
9. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

I suspect the reason Noah's Ark is gone is that they are now owned by a California company and Mt. O is still locally owned.

10. Re: FREE Deals in the Dells cards, free places for kids 11/under

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, February 05, 2013