We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupons?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wabash, Indiana
Coupons?

Planning a first-time trip to Wisconsin Dells June 2011, staying at Great Wolf Lodge. Have a 7 and 9 year old (girls). Which is the best coupon book? Do any of the coupon books or I saw cards on one website have coupons for this Rick Wilcox show? Which is the best boat tour? I've seen there a a couple different companies offering them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 95
1. Re: Coupons?

I'm sure their are other good boat tours I just haven't been on them their for years. However, the Original Wisconsin Ducks are our current favorite, lots of fun for the whole family.

The Culver's card or free card they mail with your packet of info. gets your children 11 and under in FREE to all the attractions listed, with at least one exception, Noah's Ark, where it's about half price with the update. Check old threads in the Wisconsin Dells forum from last summer to find out more details.

Wabash, Indiana
2. Re: Coupons?

Thank you for the info on the card, i emailed Culvers.com not sure when these cards are released or available in 2011? but it's worth a try! Thanks again for the info!

WI
Destination Expert
3. Re: Coupons?

usually they come out the first of May. If they get e-mail when they're released I know they've sent them to people (off culvers.com) in the past or you get them from participating Culvers during that time the sooner the better towards the early part of May while they're still there. They're a GREAT card to have to not pay anything and receive so much back. Best wishes.

Wabash, Indiana
4. Re: Coupons?

I guess I'll have to hope for them sending me one from website, not sure my local Culvers in Indiana participates!?

Wabash, Indiana
5. Re: Coupons?

I received an email response from Culver's, she said to email back the beginning of April and she would send me a couple cards!! Thanks for the info!

Edited: 8:28 pm, February 12, 2011
blaine,minnesota
6. Re: Coupons?

order the wisdells travel guide for free off their site, they have had the same card in the packet the last couple of years.

WI
Destination Expert
7. Re: Coupons?

you're welcome, the Culver's website has been gracious to send them in the past (won't matter you're out of state) or the guide in the mail (dells info.) that you get, like I mentioned. Either way you should be good to go. Enjoy your trip this summer!

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 3
8. Re: Coupons?

We did the ducks when my kids were your kids age. Worth a try.

The kids really did enjoy Tommy Bartlett...but you will feel like a blast to the past....

The home that has the magnetic field is kind of cool..short visit...but interesting.

DONT WASTE MONEY ON ROCK finding....stupid stuff.

That was the best for us.....

If you decide to hit WD again, do the Wilderness Lodge....we liked it better then Great Wolf...but its matter of opinion I guess.

Wisconsin
reviews: 15
9. Re: Coupons?

If you want a scenic boat tour, versus a thrill ride, the Upper Dells tour is much better than the lower Dells. On the Upper tour, you will disembark twice, once to back into a gorge and the second time to see where the dog jumped between two rock outcroppings.

I haven't been on the thrill ride tours, the jet boat tours, so can't speak to those. Maybe this year :) There are some other boat tours that offer food or cocktail hours, but you probably don't want to do those with kids.

Wabash, Indiana
10. Re: Coupons?

Okay, I received the Wisconsin Dells Vacation magazine and it did come with what I think is the "Culver's Card". It says one free kids admission with paid adult admission, but then in small writing at the bottom says maximum of four free kids per card. So can one adult purchase get two kids in free with this Culver's Card?

Also, is the 20 dollar coupon book really worth the savings?

We're looking at doing some attractions (rick wilcox, ducks, go carts).