We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is a good time to book the Wilderness at the Dells?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lost
reviews: 3
When is a good time to book the Wilderness at the Dells?

My family is planning on staying at the Wilderness next Feb for a few days and I'm wondering when is the best time to book to get the best prices. Also, does anyone know any tricks of the trade to get some deals? We definitely want to stay AT the Wilderness and not some hotel down the road that has exchange privledges. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

milwaukee
reviews: 57
1. Re: When is a good time to book the Wilderness at the Dells?

ERnurse,

there are two ways I can think of that might help

1)book thru the website

2) call the hotel directly (I was told calling would give you the best rate)

if you check the website they always have specials listed for each month. Feb I would think would be a lot cheaper than now. If you are going during the week there is probably nothing to worry about but if you are looking at the weekends or when the dells has special events you might want to book a month of two earlier (just to be safe). I have noticed that the wilderness continues to have the 99/night special (sun-thurs) every month. Of course weekends are excluded and some holidays.

best advice would be to continually check the hotel website for specials

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
2. Re: When is a good time to book the Wilderness at the Dells?

Definitely call the hotel. Booking online seems to be much higher than when you call. We've stayed there for the past four years each October and never paid more than $109 a night and have gotten them down to as low as $89!