We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for indoor waterpark advice / 8 year @ 5 year old

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, IL
Looking for indoor waterpark advice / 8 year @ 5 year old

I'm planning on taking my boys (ages 8 and 5) to Wisconsin Dells. We have never been there before. I'm looking for some advice from people who have been at the different resort(s) there. I have found a few different deals out there on the Treasure Island (stay 2 nights during the week and get a 3rd free) for a total of $198 I believe. Also, I have found the wilderness resort where you can stay there 2 nights during the week for $215.

I've also seen the Kalahari mentioned and the Great Wold Lodge. Any advice on the best deal for the best indoor waterpark or any other good advice would be greatly appreciated as we plan on staying the entire week there. I was thinking maybe trying 2 or 3 different places, but I don't know for sure. Any advice?

Thanks,

James

wi
11. Re: Looking for indoor waterpark advice / 8 year @ 5 year old

HEY dba72!!!!

How was your trip you left us hanging! Want the good, bad and the ugly. THANKS!

Winnipeg, Manitoba
12. Re: Looking for indoor waterpark advice / 8 year @ 5 year old

Hi there:

We went to Great Wolf Lodge last summer. For your age kids that resort would be great. Our kids were 11 & 15 at the time and had a good time but thought it was perhaps a bit young for them. They really have a lot of fun things to do for the kids everyday. They have characters walking around and they do a skit each day in the main lobby. Your boys would LOVE Willey Woods. We stayed in a double queen junior and found it very roomy and clean. We did not eat there much at all so I cannot comment on the food.

We are going back this summer and trying the Kalahari. I have heard great things about that resort as well so I am sure whatever one you decide on will be fun. If you have any question regarding the Great Wolf Lodge let me know if I can help you out.

13. Re: Looking for indoor waterpark advice / 8 year @ 5 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 28, 2009