We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

Which Oshkosh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 1
I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

just wondered if there is much more to see if I go on the Friday to Oshkosh and skip the Saturday.

which I hear is the most crazy day for guest being there...I m in Oshkosh three days.. and was going to spend the Satuday instead taking a look around the Baslet operation on the other side of the field, if that is possible. I see the Sunday is cheaper ,I guess most planes leave or have left by then?

2 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
reviews: 137
1. Re: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

Hi Britmate,

Your post is a little confusing. Are you asking information regarding a visit to the EAA Fly-in/AirVenture? I've never been there, so I can't respond, but you may want to ask the question again with something like that as your title.

Chicago
reviews: 171
2. Re: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh

yes, kinda cryptic....not to mention, only 2 posts in the past 4 years..... but, from what i can tell, he's wondering about airventure 2014....

to answer your question, tho my info might be a little dated, as it's been about 10 years since i last went to the show, but from what i remember, the last day or 3 (back then, the show ran from mid week to mid week, with the weekend in the middle), the planes started leaving... so, my guess would be sunday will be a mass exodus...

hope he answers back.........................................................................................................................

Reply to: I am arriving the FRiday at oshkosh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted