We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina help in Oshkosh

Which Oshkosh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco Bay...
Marina help in Oshkosh

We are new to Wisconcin and looking for help.

We want to visit in July or August, and I am looking for information on marinas that have "transient slip" rentals, or hotels on the water that have slips available. I would consider a rental house on the lake with a private pier (needs to have a 3 ft draft for our 30' cruiser). If any one has names or phone numbers, please share!

If anyone can help us, we would appreciate it so much! There is a real lack of info on the internet for the Oshkosh area (that I have beenable to find).

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
reviews: 77
11. Re: Marina help in Oshkosh

I am an avid boater. Fond du Lac, at the foot (south end) of Lake Winnebago, has a park with many, many slips. If you are a member of a yacht club, the Fond du Lac yacht club is within walking distance, and you can have reciprocity priv's there. Highly recommend.

Pioneer Marina would be choice number two. Used to be number one, but the resort closed, tyhe pool and bar will be CLOSED this summer.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
12. Re: Marina help in Oshkosh

Added message: Call the Fond du Lac Yacht Club for slip info on the park. They would be available via directory assistance at 920-555-1212. They can give you the phone number for the park with slips. Also, the yacht club AND the park have nice shower facilities!!!

San Francisco Bay...
13. Re: Marina help in Oshkosh

Thanks DianeG! I will get in touch with them. Our boat is being delivered April 14th and we are really getting excited. We have turned into super-consumers, buying everything we see, to get it outfitted for the season. Now we just have to throw some dirt on everything, so no one can tell we're newbies! LOL

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
14. Re: Marina help in Oshkosh

If you want good bar/restaurant on the water information, I can provide that too. Oshkosh's water system has a GREAT variety of places to be, very fun! As a veteran boater, that information can be invaluable! Let me know!!!

San Francisco Bay...
15. Re: Marina help in Oshkosh

Thanks DianeG; I'd sure like to know what restaurants are accessible by water, where you can tie up, or somewhere to tie up, with a short walk to a great bar/restaurant.