We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer Fest, end of July

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mid-Michigan
reviews: 5
Beer Fest, end of July

from looking at website, does not look very inviting ... $ 30 entry for 4 hrs., limited

food options, limited seating, ... am I missing something ?

What about around Miller Park for entertainment ?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
1. Re: Beer Fest, end of July

Beer Fest is a charity event. People in Milwaukee tend to drink fast, so many of us can get our money's worth, lol.

Miller Park is in an isolated area. There's not much of anything around it. There are some bars on Bluemound Rd within a mile or so of Miller Park that cater to the before and after game crowd, but most Brewer fans tailgate in the parking lots. Many visitors to Milwaukee just head back downtown to the bars after games.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 42
2. Re: Beer Fest, end of July

Do you mean Brew Fest - at the lakefront? I think the admission price is $40... which I would (and just may) gladly pay. It says there's over 200 beers there.

There is also the Firkin Craft Beer Fest, which is $45 advanced. I'd pay that, too.

^^What przyk said about Miller Park. Are you thinking of attending a game there?

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 4
3. Re: Beer Fest, end of July

The Milwaukee Brewfest keeps improving every year. This July will be the 4th year. If you are into beer, this will be a nice fest for you. Usually they include a ticket to Germanfest (which is the same weekend) with the beerfest ticket. Recommended.

http://www.milwaukeebrewfest.com/welcome.html

Indy
reviews: 28
4. Re: Beer Fest, end of July

We travel from Indianapolis to Milwaukee every year for the beer fest. It does improve each year. It isn't the only reason we visit Milwaukee it's just the reason we visit on that particular weekend.

5. Re: Beer Fest, end of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 03, 2014