We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to OHare airport

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 8
Getting to OHare airport

What are the options for transportation to OHare from Milwaukee? There will be four of us traveling together.

Hustisford...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Getting to OHare airport

Not many - rental car? Amtrak? Greyhound bus? Or expensive cab ride!

Janesville...
reviews: 35
2. Re: Getting to OHare airport

Coach USA/Van Galder busses go from the Milwaukee Airport to O'Hare. They also have pick up locations on S. 13th Street and N. 4th St. in downtown. My husband uses the Van Galder bus all the time and they are great. Very reliable and on time.

You can find them online.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
3. Re: Getting to OHare airport

For four people renting a car probably would be the most cost effective option. A limo may be as cheap as 4 bus tickets.

reviews: 8
4. Re: Getting to OHare airport

Thank you! I will check out the bus company. What is the name of the limo company? Do they also have less costly shuttle buses?

Edited: 7:31 am, January 28, 2013
Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 26
5. Re: Getting to OHare airport

Friends of mine use the bus all the time and love it.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 115
6. Re: Getting to OHare airport

I think CoachUSA is the best option for travel to/from Milwaukee to O'Hare. They offer dependable service with professional drivers almost hourly. I enjoyed the relaxing option of not having to personally deal with traffic, not having to obtain/return a rental car and the low fare of $28pp.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 395
7. Re: Getting to OHare airport

coach usa is the cheapest option. You can go to the website and prepurchase. There are several locations for pick up in Milwaukee.

8. Re: Getting to OHare airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 30, 2014