We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet malls

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wainwright, Alberta
reviews: 12
Outlet malls

Are there any outlet malls in the Milwaukee area where we could buy a biker leather jacket? Probably within the 2-3 hour radius of milwaukee.

Any Tangen malls close by? (I think that's what they are called)

Thanks.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 63
1. Re: Outlet malls

There is a Tanger outlet at Wisconsin Dells.

The other outlet malls in the area are Premium Outlet malls in Pleasant Prairie www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp… and

Johnson Creek www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

The web sites should have listings of the stores.

Brookfield...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Outlet malls

The Pleasant Prairie Premium outlet has a Wilson's Leather outlet store. That's going to be your best bet for a bike style jacket. It's about 35 minutes from downtown Milwaukee. Occasionally, the larger local Harley stores like Hal's will have sales too.

Wainwright, Alberta
3. Re: Outlet malls

Where is Wisconsin Dells from Milwaukee?

Thanks for the info, I will check out there websites.

Wainwright, Alberta
4. Re: Outlet malls

Thanks for your information. What is the name of the town where the Pleasant prairie outlet is?

We are taking in the h.d. museum, so possibly they will also have jacket's for sale

Thanks.

Brookfield...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Outlet malls

Pleasant Prairie is on the southern edge of Kenosha, just a mile or so north of the Illinois border. It's right on I-94, so access is very easy.

Wainwright, Alberta
6. Re: Outlet malls

Thanks. I will have to check out a map. We are from Alberta Canada and have never been to the area before. So any info we can get ahead of time will make our visit that much better. We are looking for things to do in the surrounding area of Milwaukee as well as things in Milwaukee. We will be taking in the Harley museum for sure.

Thanks again!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 103
7. Re: Outlet malls

Pleasant Praire would be closer to Milwaukee (south) and Johnson Creek is another one (west). I would think you might find want your looking for at either one of those, perhaps look into any websites and call ahead for more specifics.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp… Pleasant Prairie, 40 min. from Milwaukee.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp… Watertown, 56 minutes from Milwaukee.

Wisconsin Dells is two hours west.

Non outlet shopping you'll save on time and gas money, though not as much discount on the jacket perhaps unless the store has a good sale. There's a ton of malls in the Milwaukee area.

Edited: 1:39 pm, January 21, 2013
WI
Destination Expert
8. Re: Outlet malls

Prairie, I have a sticky keyboard...

WI
Destination Expert
9. Re: Outlet malls

yes you can purchase jackets there: harley-davidson.com/en_US/…shop.html

Also perhaps you can shop ahead or get details here too on that (shop online, get info. on stock they have, etc.).

Also nearby on Layton Ave.:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/dwp/browse/browse_products.jsp?WebLogicSession=HxCjR0QTREahJA2opwKVdSBpMa5qMKJv139AKm5gJrlWZOJj1v4k!43630603!181237810!7005!8005&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302285979&dwp_dealerid=162255&bmUID=1202815651501&bmLocale=en_US (sorry you'll have to copy/paste this link)

Edited: 1:43 pm, January 21, 2013
WI
Destination Expert
10. Re: Outlet malls

more direct link for you:

http://www.houseofharley.com/