We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago illinois
reviews: 12
Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

I have seen the shuttles from the local bars that take people to Miller Park. I am going to Miller Park for a concert, and staying at a hotel downtown. Does anyone know if the shuttles from the bars run to concerts at Miller Park? Or is it baseball games only? Thanks in advance.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 62
1. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

I would suggest first checking with your hotel. I know Mo's Irish Pub on Wisconsin and Plankinton runs shuttles to Brewers games. So, if your hotel doesn't offer shuttles I would check with Mo's next.

chicago illinois
2. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

Thanks, I will!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

Are you by chance referring to the Kenny Chesney concert? Because that event is going to be such a huge draw, I definitely think that there will be plenty of bar & restaurant shuttles running that day. That information will probably come out as the date gets closer. Otherwise, I would consider calling any of the bars in advance. (That might put a bug in their ear!)

chicago illinois
4. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

Yep, I am referring to Kenny Chesney. I thought it might be a bit early to start calling, but maybe not. I know we can cab it, but the bar shuttles to the baseball games are easy and fun.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 45
5. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

I would bet money that the #90 bus will also run on that day from downtown, so that might be an option...

Sun Prairie...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

I am in the same boat! I am going down to the concert and need to get a hotel, I have been searching for a hotel in a decent neighbor hood that is with in walking distance to bars and still offers a shuttle. I have taken taxis there before and they are always sketchy! so I would prefer a shuttle, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know :)

st louis
7. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

I'll bump this one up....any news on shuttle tomorrow from downtown to Miller Park? I sent an email to Mo's earlier this week, but havent heard anything back. Will give them a call tomorrow morning, I guess.

8. Re: Shuttle for concert at Miller Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 19, 2014