We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Inn Towne hotel

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lakeville,mn
reviews: 9
Best Western Inn Towne hotel

I have heard this hotel is under going a renovation and becoming a Marriot. Is this true? Thanks

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
1. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

Marriott is building a new hotel east of the river, so it's hard for me to believe they would be taking over the Best Western too. I located this article and I believe construction is proceeding. www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/134581658.html

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
2. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

I could not find any real recent news about the Best Western, but here's another article from January about hotel construction downtown. It includes info about the new Marriott that is still under construction and a couple of other projects. jsonline.com/business/550-new-hotel-rooms-to…

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 4
3. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

I just drove by the Hilton Garden Inn today. Their sign is now attached to the S/E corner of the building, but it clashes a bit with the stateliness of the grand building that the hotel now occupies. My guess is that this hotel is going to get some very nice reviews when it opens.....

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 4
4. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

Yes, the Best Western downtown Milwaukee will become a Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Spring 2013. The hotel will no longer carry the Best Western brand as of November 30, 2012 and will be under construction with a full renovation and expansion expected to be completed in the Spring. The Business Journal ran a story about a month ago on it.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
5. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

Here's the article bizjournals.com/milwaukee/print-edition/2012…

I think it's too bad as the Best Western fit a need for a budget hotel downtown.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 42
6. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

Fairfield Inns do usually offer some pretty good rates, as they are Marriott's "lowest" property. But yeah, probably not as low as the BW. Time will tell, I suppose.

7. Re: Best Western Inn Towne hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 22, 2013