We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier league shown in Milwaukee

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exmouth, United...
reviews: 55
Premier league shown in Milwaukee

Any idea where I can watch the Premier League - I'll be in Milwaukee on business over the next couple of weeks and don't want to miss out!

Thanks.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 62
1. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

Nomad on Brady Street or Highbury Pub in Bay View would be best. If you need a downtown location most bars will probably be able to get the games you want. Fanatics and Major Goolsby's are a couple of downtown sports bars.

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 4
2. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

I believe Fanatics has closed.....

Downtown you may want to check out Upper 90 Sports Pub, Catch 22, or maybe even the Old German Beer Hall (I have at times seen soccer on there).

Replay Sports Bar on N Farwell Av may be another option.

Some of these places open at 4pm. Some open earlier on the weekend, around 11am.

I'd call or email these places just to be sure they will tune in a television or 2 for you....good luck!

Edited: 4:08 pm, October 24, 2012
Wisconsin
reviews: 139
3. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

OK, I'll ask, what's this about? I thought maybe it was a movie, having to do with the film festival. Now I figure it has to be a...soccer league?? Division of NCAA Football?? Nope, I won't Google it, curious to hear what you guys say.

Exmouth, United...
reviews: 55
4. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

I'll have to put you out of your misery - English football! Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and all that! The Premier League is the top division (ie the best clubs) that play against each other all season (August to May) to see who comes out the winner.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 62
5. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

And just in case further clarification is necessary, English football is what we Americans call soccer. It has nothing to do with the Patriots and Rams playing an NFL game in London, lol.

Wisconsin
reviews: 139
6. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

Thanks guys, I did know that we seem to be the only country that calls football, football and soccer, soccer. So it's sort of your playoff/World Series.

I'm glad you're able to see the games. We've been away from home for our Green Bay Packer football games and it can be a challenge to find them. Not every game is nationally televised (but there should be a law to that effect.)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 12
7. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

Check the Brat House! I believe they show Premier League games.

8. Re: Premier league shown in Milwaukee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 16, 2014