We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle from mke to green bay

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
shuttle from mke to green bay

best way, shuttle preferred, to get from mke airport to green bay on Nov 6th

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
9,312 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

I think the best way would be to rent a car. Here is the link to the Milwaukee airport website for ground transportation. mitchellairport.com/ground-transportation/

You could try contacting Go Riteway to price a shuttle to Green Bay or you could google Milwaukee limo companies, but I have to believe it would be pretty expensive since it's about 200 miles round trip.

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

my research is looking like car rental is the way go. just hate the idea of having the car sit when only need to get there and back. thanks

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
9,312 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

Depending on how long you are staying in GB, maybe you could rent a car one way for the ride up and then again for the ride back. I know the drop off fees sometimes make that uneconomical, but I'd try both ways.

It's a shame bus service in Wisconsin has gotten almost non existent. Unless you are traveling between Milwaukee and Madison most other Wisconsin cities are only serviced by one or two buses per day and many have no bus service.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
993 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

Greyhound offers bus service from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station (Amtrak & various bus lines are all at this station), to Green Bay. The Greyhound website gives a couple of different options of routes. I took one of them once and it seemed fine (I got off at Manitowoc, didn't ride all the way to GB).

www.greyhound.com/ticketcenter/en/Step3.asp I think it would be about $22 one way.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
993 posts
49 reviews
5. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

I should've added that you can get from the airport to the Intermodal Station on one ride, then they transfer you to another bus up to Green Bay. It's about a 4-5-hr ride all together (much longer than just driving straight from the airport up to GB), but I suppose if that's your only option besides renting a car, then you do what you have to do...

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,175 posts
140 reviews
6. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

I assume you've gotten your tickets already, but for others who read this in the future, you can also fly into Austin Strauble airport in Green Bay. Delta, American and United and a smaller airline use the airport but I don't know the frequency or details of the flights.

Milwaukee...
1 post
7. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

Does anyone know of a driver (our car or theirs) for 4 professional guys that want to have fun (but not crazy) from Milwaukee to and from Green Bay this Sunday? Maybe a bar or two. Maybe dinner on the way home. Just the four of us - not a bus or anything? pdesmond@gonrc.com. THANKS MUCH.

8. Re: shuttle from mke to green bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 03, 2014