We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport hotels

Which Milwaukee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wisconsin
Airport hotels

We are flying out of Milwaukee in November. Usually use a park and ride near the airport. However this time we will be gone for 2 weeks, leaving on an early flight. Looking for a nice, clean,reasonable close by hotel we can stay at the night before and leave our car for 2 weeks included in the price. Any suggestions?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
1. Re: Airport hotels

I really can't answer your question with a recommendation for a specific hotel, but I can share the process I would use if I were in your shoes.

I would go to a site like hotels.com to compare hotel prices for my specific night. Then from the hotels in my price range I would go to the hotel website or even call the individual hotels to find out their policy about how long you can park free on a park n fly stay. I would guess hotels have different policies.

If it ends up you can't park free anywhere for that long I suggest you park at Economy airport parking. I believe their $5 nightly rate is as cheap as you will find and they have good service.

Hope this was a little helpful.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 3
2. Re: Airport hotels

I've had luck with http://milwaukee.parksleepfly.com/

Maryland
3. Re: Airport hotels

I know I have come across quite a few sites for packages like this. Look for www.buyreservations.com.

Last time I was on their site, most of their hotels near the Milwaukee airport offered up to 2 weeks of parking. They seem to be reasonable in price also.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 18
4. Re: Airport hotels

My parents have stayed at the Clarion and the Wyndham both right on Howell at the airport with safe, extended parking and no problems. Both had shuttles to and from the airport too. I think the Clarion was the one they preferred.

5. Re: Airport hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013