We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva?

Which Lake Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva?

I'm trying to decide if we should stay at Grand Geneva or Timberridge for a weekend wedding in June. If the weather is nice, we'd love to spend the day at an outdoor pool. What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva? Do they have a snackbar? How about Timberridge's?

Twin Lakes...
reviews: 15
1. Re: What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva?

Timber ridge is in the Grand Geneva complex, just down the road. The waterpark there, along with kitchen facilities make it a real magnet for people with small children. Is this adult's only trip? If so, I'd much prefer the Grand.The golf course and ponds make for beautiful scenery in the summer, much more luxurious than Timber Ridge.

I know at least one of their outdoor pools has drinks, sandwiches, salads.

Look for deals, I can't remember where, but I've seen some lately. They have had a horrible winter, just like the rest of Lake Geneva. Rates shouldn't be at peak until the 4th of July.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 35
2. Re: What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva?

I agree with the above post. If you don't mind children, then go the Timberridge. If you want a more upscale experience, then hands down The Grand.

3. Re: What's the outdoor pool like at Grand Geneva?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lake Geneva