We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay?

Which Lake Geneva hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, illinois
where to stay?

Looking for advice on where to stay in Lake Geneva, I'm looking to book a weekend getaway for my girlfriend and I, this would be our first weekend trip with each other. Was thinking either the Grand Geneva or the Abbey Resort, we are driving up from Chicago. Advice anyone on where to stay???

Burlington...
reviews: 4
1. Re: where to stay?

Trusco,

You have picked two great places and love them both. I would make my choice on what was cheaper. Also, if you want to do the downtown thing, shopping, bars, etc., the Grand is a better choice as it is closer.

Also, I always get a kick out of going to the Grand, remebering that it used to be a Playboy Club back in the day.

Have fun,

Chicago
2. Re: where to stay?

if your looking to be downtown and near the water try Mill Creek Hotel . its an all suites hotel

3. Re: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lake Geneva