We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to park

Which Green Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis
reviews: 80
Best place to park

For someone who isn't tailgating with their own car, where would be the best (ie...cheapest) place to park? I have never been to GB before so I am clueless. Is the stadium near businesses/homes that offer up their property for a fee? Where would those areas be? I am thinking of passing by the Favre's Steakhouse tailgate, so something around that area? I do not mind walking at all, I've been to many a football game (albeit never GB) and don't mind a long walk to and from the stadium.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
reviews: 6
1. Re: Best place to park

The absolute cheapest places to park are on the city streets. If you get there like 3 hours before the game to enjoy the tailgating, you can park in my old neighborhood, which is only 3 blocks from the stadium.

Call up a mapping program, and locate Lambeau Field on it. Directly north of the stadium, in between Ridge Road and Gross Ave, it's all neighborhood. Any of the streets in there are good. Of course, you are going to have people outside holding up signs so that you can park in *their* yard for $xx, but just park on the street. The Kenwood Street area is 3 blocks away (my old street), and it's relatively close to walk. The more you wait before the game, the further you're walkin'.

To walk by the tailgate party at Favres, park closer to the Gross Ave end. After parking, walk to Gross Ave and take it to the south. Cross Lombardi, and you will be like 1 block from Favres. At this point the name of the street turns to Holmgren Way. You will walk to the Midway hotel, with Stadium View bar across the street. Just before you hit the intersection with the stop lights, there will be a short nubby street that goes to the east, and you will see Favres down there. Just remember... Favres is slightly north and east of Stadium View bar. You can throw a rock out the back door of Stadium View and it will land in Favres parking lot.

Another alternative, but a $20 more expensive one, is to just park in Stadium View's large parking lot. It's a whole lot more convenient, but it's also twenty bucks. The walk isn't that bad.

Have fun at the game!

2. Re: Best place to park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:51 pm, September 25, 2006
3. Re: Best place to park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 18, 2009