We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any opinions on Thorp House Inn cottages?

Which Fish Creek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
reviews: 27
Any opinions on Thorp House Inn cottages?

Interested In Thorpe House cottages. Has anyone stayed there & any opinions? Thanks very much.

Gurnee, Illinois
reviews: 24
1. Re: Any opinions on Thorp House Inn cottages?

I recommend the Thorp House cottages without hesitation. The cottages and grounds are clean and properly cared for. We have been in cottage #5 for a number of years and will be there again this summer. We had cottage #3 once in the past (which is a little smaller). We also stayed at their beach house a few times, though not recently (last time probably 1994) mainly because it's costlier and more space than we need.

reviews: 19
2. Re: Any opinions on Thorp House Inn cottages?

I recommend Thorpe House Inn highly. My husband and I stayed in Cottage #1 last September and were very pleased with the cleanliness and location. The host allowed us to tour some of the rooms in the main house and some of the other cottages. Each was beautifully decorated. Although staying in a cottage does not include breakfast, we were invited anyway since we were there during an off season. Parking is right next to each cottage. Cottage #1 is the smallest, but reminded me of a fairy tale.

This Inn is within walking distance of the beach, shops, and restaurants.

My phone calls and emails were answered promptly. I am sorry there have been negative posts---I can say nothing but good things about Thorpe House Inn.

3. Re: Any opinions on Thorp House Inn cottages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fish Creek