We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

Which Delavan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naperville
reviews: 46
How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

And what is the cost for a 10 year old?

5 replies to this topic
Naperville
reviews: 46
1. Re: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

Don't bother replying to this request. We tried to get in but couldn't because we didn't have reservation. WTF, a guest at a resort can't eat at their restaurant?

Chicago, IL
reviews: 86
2. Re: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

It is unfortunate that you didn't have a reservation and couldn't get seated. But I do think that it is a good sign that the restaurant was that crowded with diners and that they were all there for the prime rib buffet! It must be good.

wisconsin
reviews: 20
3. Re: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

I think they are getting better at Lakelawn. The prime rib buffet was good. My sister stays there 4-5 times a year and noticed definite improvement. Seems when they opened they had difficuly staffing with good customer service people but things are improving. In high season (may-sept) I think Lakelawn is a better choice then the Abbey or Grand Geneva. New ownership should be commended on a sincere effort to not only improve the food options but also the total resort.

wisconsin
reviews: 20
4. Re: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

Just to respond to the person from Naperville who was turned away from the bufet for not having a reservation. I certainly hope they sent a note to the dining room manager or the property manager. Not accomodating a hotel guest is poor business. Unless it was Mother's Day or New Years eve I think the employee who didn't accomodate you should find another job! I would think they could have told you they would work you in within 30 minutes or so. Staffing is so important.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 10
5. Re: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort

We were turned away (many) months in advance & we had about 60 people! The day of they were more than willing to accommodate our group. It was too late & unfortunately ate elsewhere. $30 x 60 people is a lot of money. I do hope they did get better because we're going back in the summer.

Reply to: How is the prime rib buffet at Lake Lawn Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Delavan
More Delavan Topics