We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

Which White Sulphur Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Albans, West...
Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

It see lewisburg is already booked up. Need help finding a room not too far away for July 5 for concert. Might stay 4 and 5 if we could find one. Can you see fireworks with your badge if you don't go to maroon 5 concert?

10 replies to this topic
charleston, wv
reviews: 3
1. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

We're in the same boat. Not going to worry about it until I have tickets in hand. Half expect to get e-mail saying my order went in too late.

I'm figuring Beckley will be best shot. Maybe something in Beaver. Anything farther than that I'll probably just grab a Red Bull and drive on home.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 31
2. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

I know there is a motel in Dawson...can't think of the name. ..maybe Comfort Inn. Probably booked though. Yes, I would look at Beckley, maybe that Sleep Inn on Airport Rd., right off of I-64. (top of Beaver hill). Or...something around Harper Rd. exit. Lots to choose from there. Good luck!

charleston, wv
reviews: 3
3. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

LOL.....Ran into old friend who moved to Lewisburg few years back. Lives two miles north of town. Said in last month he's heard from people he hasn't talked to for ten years looking for place to stay that night. He has full house but I might crash on his porch.

P.S. He says to read information packet that came with tickets close. They're very strict about what you can carry in. All seating is lawn. You can carry in your bag chairs but....not the bags. One bottle of water but has to be unopened. If cap is loose they'll pour it out.

Martinsville...
4. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

We booked a room at the Natural Bridge Inn, in Virginia. Google maps shows it to be an hour and 19 minutes east. We are going on July 4. Guys are using the tickets to see golf. Us girls are going to go Riverraft thing near the natural bridge. Guys will comeback a later, give us the badges, then girls go to the Maroon 5 concert!

Martinsville...
5. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

We are staying at the Natural Bridge Inn, in VA. Google maps shows it as one hour 19 minutes east of Greenbriar. Girls are going to do the River excursion during the day, while the guys use the badges for the Greenbrier. The girls will use badges at night for the Maroon 5 concert!

Martinsville...
6. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

Oops! This thing told me the first post do not go through! Sorry for the duplicate information!!!

Martinsville...
7. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

We booked a room at the Natural Bridge Inn, in Virginia. Google maps shows it to be an hour and 19 minutes east. We are going on July 4. Guys are using the tickets to see golf. Us girls are going to go Riverraft thing near the natural bridge. Guys will comeback a later, give us the badges, then girls go to the Maroon 5 concert!

Hinton, West...
8. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

Stay at The Guest House Inn in Hinton. Beautiful non-hosted bed and breakfast - five star quality but at affordable prices!

Lexington, Virginia
9. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

The Greenbrier does have rooms available during The Greenbrier Classic for the first time ever. I would also recommend staying in Lexington, Virginia. It's a super easy one hour drive along Interstate 64 since traffic is minimal, and there's a nice selection of hotels (Best Western, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Super 8, etc.) right at I-64, Exit 50.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 31
10. Re: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.

If coming from the East...look in Virginia. If coming from the West...look in Beckley. But book now, as hotel rooms are quickly filling up. Not just for the Classic, but 4th of July weekend traffic in general. Always a super busy time.

Reply to: Where to stay if going to Buffett concert July 5.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted