We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenbrier versus Nemacolin

Which White Sulphur Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 62
Greenbrier versus Nemacolin

Hello all, My husband and I are going to be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversay this June and I was wondering which resort would be a better choice. We stayed at the Greenbrier last spring in which they were running a really good special. (spring fling) We enjoy nature, golf, swimming and dining out. I was hoping that someone could compare the 2 for me and tell me which resort would be a better choice for a nice week-end away. thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
reviews: 28
1. Re: Greenbrier versus Nemacolin

We live closer to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, and think it is beautiful. It's even better in the winter because of the skiing, sledding, and other activities.

In my opinion, The Greenbrier is slightly better overall, but since you've never been to Nemacolin, you might want to give it a try. Well worth the visit.

Mississippi
reviews: 9
2. Re: Greenbrier versus Nemacolin

I have not been to Nemacolin but I have been to GB many many times. It's a fantastic resort. I think Nemacolin is also a nice place from what I have read but it's entirely different. It's further N and somewhat different. GB has everything you would ever want in a resort including spa, dining, activities, great rooms, good service et al.

Reply to: Greenbrier versus Nemacolin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted