We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit?

Which White Sulphur Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 37
Best time to visit?

what month??

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
1. Re: Best time to visit?

bebe, I noticed all your other posts. Do you have a thing for the name "White" (white sulphur, white river, white junction) ?? Just wondering. Looks like you are interested in visiting a lot of places. Small towns mostly. Do you travel a lot?

Any month is good for White Sulphur. End of Oct. good for the foliage. Dec. is very nice at the Greenbrier for the Xmas decorations and all that.

elkins, WV
2. Re: Best time to visit?

You should wait until the leaves are changing to visit. You won't be disappointed.

West Virginia
3. Re: Best time to visit?

Yes, spring or fall is a great time to visit the resort. In all honestly, actually, since we are talking about the Greenbrier, anytime you go you won't be disappointed. :o)

North Carolina
4. Re: Best time to visit?

I don't like the snow so even though I have family there we don't go in the winter except for Christmas. I think that late May and June are nice. If you go (I would imagine that you are going to the Greenbrier), be sure to head to Lewisburg (just up I64 about 8 miles) for food and shopping. I know that they do a special street fair on the first Friday of every month with food and music.

5. Re: Best time to visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 19, 2009