We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Greenbrier

Which White Sulphur Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WV
reviews: 11
The Greenbrier

Going to the Greenbrier and am playing golf one day. Debating between the Greenbrier course and the Old White Course. I have a handicap of about 15. Any opinions?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
1. Re: The Greenbrier

Well...no opinions about the golf. Sorry. But we went there last weekend for the brunch. Fabulous!! I highly recommend it!

West Virginia
reviews: 1
2. Re: The Greenbrier

Sorry, hope someone can help. When at The Greenbrier have heard the golfers in our group talking about the courses but since I don't golf I never paid attention. Give the pros at The Greenbrier a call and ask their advise if you don't get any elsewhere.

WV
3. Re: The Greenbrier

beachlady--Are you speaking of the Sunday brunch? We are thinking about doing this. What did they offer and how much was it? Thanks.

WV
4. Re: The Greenbrier

I would choose the Greenbrier course over the Old White. They renovated the Old White course and some of the greens are like playing putt putt. In my opinion they ruined that course with the "upgrades"

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
5. Re: The Greenbrier

money, sorry, just saw your question about the brunch.

Yes, Sunday brunch. I think it was $40 - $45 per person..somewhere in there.

But...well worth it. They have everything you could think of...and it is all so spectacularly served!

Service is First class....desserts are unreal. Bring your camera to take a picture. (My kids were getting embarrassed with me...I was going on and on about how beautiful everything was...a work of art.

And...yes....everything tasted Perfect!

They have everything from eggs, bacon...to filet mignon, all kinds of vegetables, salads, potatoes, pasta salads, fruits...and the desserts!!!

Plus a lovely setting overlooking the golf course.

Well worth the splurge!!

6. Re: The Greenbrier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, October 24, 2009