We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for Highland House?

Which Snowshoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
reviews: 17
Parking for Highland House?

Hey Folks!

We will be staying at Highland House soon and I'm confused about parking.

I've read about underground tunnels, underground parking, above ground parking, free parking, paid parking... But, I can't find anything concise on how parking at Highland House works. The whole family is going. So, with our son and all our skiing equipment and luggage, I would love some insight on the parking situation.

Thanks for any wisdoms!

Ian

1 reply
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 34
1. Re: Parking for Highland House?

Delikid, you will probably need to call Snowshoe to get exact information.(877-441-4386) But, a long time ago we stayed at Highland House and parked across the main road in a big parking lot. Rimfire Lodge has underground parking, (that might be the only one), Allegheny has valet parking (which is great) Mt. Lodge has its own lot. Also, if that main parking lot is full you might need to go to Top of the World (where you check in anyway) and park there and take a shuttle back to HH. I know they keep building lodges, but don't have the parking space to go along with them. It's a growing problem up there.

But....call to make sure. You can go to their website and look at the "resort map" and see the parking lots.

snowshoemtn.com/the-mountain/resort-maps.aspx

Have fun....Highland House is very nice, and a perfect location in the village.

Reply to: Parking for Highland House?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted