We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest snowshoe season pass

Which Snowshoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
roanoke
cheapest snowshoe season pass

Anyone interested in putting together a group of thirteen to purchase a baker's dozen of snowshoe season passes? It comes out to $329 per pass. It's the cheapest way to get in a lot of skiing.

Goochland County...
1. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

Did you have any luck putting this together last year? I have 4 that are looking for 9 more this year. Anybody still interested?

Virginia
reviews: 1
2. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

We are looking for people to go in on a baker's dozen for the 2008-2009 season. Anyone interested?

Goochland County...
3. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

We're still interested. There are 4 of us, and my neighbor may do 2 more. That's 6 out of 13. How many do you need?

-Renee

Virginia
4. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

We have 8 or 9 people. Would it be better to send you a message? This could be great!

Virginia
5. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

Just making sure you are getting my messages? Please let me know.

Thanks

Williamsburg
6. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

did you get this put together? let me know plzzz....jason

paezjw@yahoo.com

7. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:14 am, March 15, 2011
Richmond, Va
8. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

I can take 3. I was looking to do the same thing by breaking up the bakers dozen......

Pete Tatro ptatro@comcast.net

Richmond, Va
9. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

If this one is closed, is anyone else interested in starting another one? Again I can take 3.

Goochland County...
10. Re: cheapest snowshoe season pass

Hi all:

Just wanted to let everybody know that we successfully put together a baker's dozen earlier in the 2008/2009 season. It worked out really great! And we've already been a few times!

For anyone else interested in putting a group together I'll try to give you as much info. as possible....

First, one person needs to contact Snowshoe and setup a "group". This person will be Snowshoe's point of contact and will receive all communications from Snowshoe. The other "group" members WILL NOT receive info. from Snowshoe. A "group name" will be associated with the "group".

Next, the other members of the "group" need to call Snowshoe and give them the "group name", and Snowshoe will take their credit card info over the phone.

Last, just show up at the season pass ticket office, and give them your name. They'll look you up, snap your pic, and print out your pass! Off you go now!

Note: All 13 members of the group must pay for their passes before anyone picks them up. Also, it may be possible to add more than 13 people to a group.

Good luck! Bring on the snow!