We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay?

Which Princeton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BELOIT
reviews: 14
Where to Stay?

We are traveling in Aug to North Myrtle Beach and want to stay the first night at Princeton. We will be traveling I-77 and would like a hotel not to far off from there. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ronda

WV
reviews: 7
1. Re: Where to Stay?

There are two hotels I have stayed at off I - 77 in Princeton. Both are right off the interstate and surrounded by dining options. The Sleep Inn and Suites and Holiday Inn Express. Both of these locations have indoor pools, nice continental breakfasts, and have clean rooms. There is also a Hampton Inn in the same area which also has an indoor pool and I think the continental breakfast as well. I would have no objection to trying this hotel. I believe these to be the best options -- have a nice vacation! Oh yes, I think the exit for these three is exit 9.

BELOIT
reviews: 14
2. Re: Where to Stay?

Thank you for the information. Someone told me there is a Comfort Inn also. How is this place?

Thanks

ROnda

WV
reviews: 7
3. Re: Where to Stay?

I can't say either way - it is in the same general area and appears clean, quiet, safe from the outside. I believe it is right next to the Hampton Inn and Applebees but I am not 100%. I travel with kids so I always choose the hotels with pools. I don't think the Comfort Inn had a pool. All the Hotels I mentioned plus the Comfort Inn are right off the Interstate.

4. Re: Where to Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Princeton