We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting inner tubes?

Which Berkeley Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
reviews: 6
renting inner tubes?

My boyfriend and I are going to Berkeley Springs, WV for a few days Aug 14-16. We are staying in a little house on the Cacapon River, and we are wondering if there is somewhere to rent inner tubes, or kayaks, or canoes, up there, or should we bring tubes with us? Not having any luck finding info regarding this on the web.

charleston, wv
reviews: 3
1. Re: renting inner tubes?

If I had tubes I'd plan on packing my own. Did read an article a while back about some people running a tube rental business. Can't remember where it was at. Might have been in another state.

West Virginia
2. Re: renting inner tubes?

Try emailing the tourism office for this area. Their email is tbs@berkeleysprings.com

website is http://www.berkeleysprings.com/

Maryland
3. Re: renting inner tubes?

Check with the hot tub company Affordable Spas located just south of town on Rte 522. They mentioned a kayak, canoe and tube rental place. They were not sure if the ocmpany was operating this year. Also, in nearby Hancock is C & O Bicycle Rentals. They might know of someone. Some cottages like Sky Mountain Chalet rent their kayaks and canoes tot he cottage renters. Check with CyberRentals.com

Washington DC...
reviews: 48
4. Re: renting inner tubes?

Um, I think they would have figured this out by now. Unless they are planning on freezing their butts off.

5. Re: renting inner tubes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 14, 2009