We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Partner and I need first time suggestions

Which Berkeley Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 18
Partner and I need first time suggestions

Partner and I are looking to go to Berkeley Springs for the first time and would appreciate any and all suggestions; where to stay, etc. We are both in our early 40's.

3 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
1. Re: Partner and I need first time suggestions

Did you check the area website or look at the lodging pages here.

Washington, DC
reviews: 18
2. Re: Partner and I need first time suggestions

Yes, but am interested in hearing directly from those who have also initially considered the area. Thanks so much!

Fort Belvoir...
reviews: 120
3. Re: Partner and I need first time suggestions

Well , lets see what I can remember about part of my home area....

There's Cacaponn Resort State Park.They have cabins and rooms there. Very pretty. There a few B&B's too. A Best Western.

You have Berkeley Castle on this side of the mountain , the Berkeley Springs State park ( George Washington used to come here to bathe in the Springs often!) , Antique places to shoppe ( which I LOVE ) , and a couple of Spas too. The people from here are very pleasant. If you get a chance to try their local goods I would suggest to do so. They older women make their Apple butter. You are also close to the Maryland/ WV state line. So, this puts you close to Sharpsburg, MD and also Harpers Ferry too.

I hope yall have a Wonderful time !

Reply to: Partner and I need first time suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted