We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hot springs for 2?

Which Berkeley Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 15
hot springs for 2?

does anyone know of hot springs where you can reserve a session for a couple?

Also what are the local favorites for resorts/bed and breakfasts in the area. I can look up the rankings under the lodging link, but I'd love to hear about your favorites as well.

Thanks!

MD USA
reviews: 11
1. Re: hot springs for 2?

The only place I've stayed is the Country Inn, which is hit or miss for lodging (although the tavern is reliably good). I'd stay away from their spa (as well as the public baths, which are spartan). I would not recommend their breakfast; try Warm Springs for a local, farm-breakfast experience or Fairfax Coffee House for lattes, etc. You might try renting a cabin in Great Cacapon (nearby area) for a more rustic and private setting.

I've been many times to the Atasia spa, and it has best reputation, although the Bath House has also been recommended. Atasia has great soaking tubs and generally top-notch spa services. A full-day of spa services costs the same as one hour at a luxury resort spa.

I also recommend dinner at Lot 12, for a special evening. It is - by far - the best restaurant around.

You can have a great time in Berkeley Springs if you know where to go; but, if you don't, it can be miserable as there's a wide range in the quality of service establishments there. They could really use a good book store.

Don't miss the Ice House studio. There are also some good specialty shops - yarn, wine, crafts, Himalayan imports, etc - scattered among the junk and new age places.

2. Re: hot springs for 2?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 02, 2010