We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa Experience for 50th birthday

Which Berkeley Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bowie, Maryland
reviews: 20
Spa Experience for 50th birthday

I am planning to treat my daughter to a Spa weekend for her birthday. I have read quite a few reviews, and am confused as to what the nicest place to stay would be. ? ? ? Highlawn B & B? I wonder if they

have a twin bedded room, or a suite for 2 ladies.

Also, can you recommend a spa that would give us a memorable time? We want "the works". Atasia?? A friend recommended 5 Senses, but it didn't sound very nice on the reviews, nor did the Country Inn. We are planning to eat out sometimes ( Public House Lot 12, and Panoramic sounded interesting).

Northeast
reviews: 10
1. Re: Spa Experience for 50th birthday

hope this isn't too late.

I like Atasia the best.

Lot 12 is wonderful but a bit pricey.

Tari's is always good.

Corner Steak and Sea - also good.

The view at Panorama is good but the food is just OK and the setting inside seems worn and outdated.

Don't forget to try the mineral baths. We like the Roman tubs where you can share a big private tub. Open the windows and cool down the water though (by turning on cold water from a big pipe)...it can get really hot in there. The water is wonderful though...and VERY relaxing.

Places to stay?

We stayed at the Highlawn BB and liked it - although we like quiet and the noise from the rumbling trucks on 522 were a little bothersome.

Try Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals. They have nice cottages in and outside of town..pretty much anything you would like (remote or right in the middle of everything).

2. Re: Spa Experience for 50th birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, September 14, 2009