We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite Hotel

Which Beckley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
reviews: 2
Suite Hotel

Stopping on our way from Ohio to Myrtle Beach for a day raft trip on June 29. Looking for affordable lodging for 2 adults and 2 teenagers.

Thanks

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 29
1. Re: Suite Hotel

Many, many hotels to choose from off I-77...exit 44.

Holiday Inn and Suites, Country Inn and Suites, Hampton Inn, Best Western, Quality Inn, Microtel,

Super 8, Days Inn...a few more that I can't think of.. Lots of resturants in same area too.

West Virginia
2. Re: Suite Hotel

newriverrez.com/lodging_beckley_hotels.php

http://www.visitwv.com/lodging

wv
3. Re: Suite Hotel

The Country Inn and Suites at exit 44 is one of the nicest I've stayed at. It's also within walking distance of Cracker Barrell which for me is always a plus!

Ohio
4. Re: Suite Hotel

Thanks - we have a reservation for a suite at the Country Inn but now our two teenagers may be bring friends. Any recommendations for 2 adults and 4 teenagers?

Jeff

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
reviews: 29
5. Re: Suite Hotel

Another room??

Seriously....Comfort Inn would be your best bet I think. Maybe a room with 2 queens and a pullout sofa bed.

Or a cheaper hotel..and get two rooms with 2 queens each.

Be sure to go to The Little Brick House when you stay here. (It is just up the road from all the hotels) They have a very cool miniature golf course behind the house (which is a gift shop) Very unique course. Your kids will love it. Each hole has a little history about WV.

Detroit, MI
reviews: 8
6. Re: Suite Hotel

I suggest Country Inn and Suites or Hampton Inn - both off Harper Rd. in Beckley. Tamarack is a 30 second drive (cafeteria style restaurant which has Greenbrier trained chefs - very good). We live in Detroit, family from Beckley - we always suggest that people eat at Tamarack or The Char (a mile from Tamarak) in the evening. Otherwise you are stuck with bad chain restaurants. If you are there for a day , check out the exhibition coal mine off Harper Rd. for a tour through a mine that was once operative= it really is an amazing tour.

VA
7. Re: Suite Hotel

check out www.vrbo.com

listing 84445

8. Re: Suite Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 26, 2009