We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf & Wine??

Which Yakima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 1
Golf & Wine??

Plan on golfing this September at SunTides and Apple Tree. Any wineries close by? and suggestions of where to stay Sunday night.

2 replies to this topic
Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane
reviews: 33
1. Re: Golf & Wine??

tulu, try their web-sites or you can't go wrong on just showing up and finding a hotel and winery while you're there, your golfing friends will help I'm sure.

www.visityakima.com

www.yakimahotel.com

Collie

Yakima, Washington
reviews: 105
2. Re: Golf & Wine??

There are a couple of tasting opportunities in the immediate Yakima area. One is Wilridge Winery, which overlooks Cowiche Canyon. Others include downtown wineries like Gilbert Cellers and Kana Winery. If you want to take a short drive to the lower valley, there are excellent choices a mere 30 minutes away. In Zillah I recommend Cultura Winery (fantastic reds, small quantities, not to be missed), Two Mountain Winery, and Bonair Winery (for fun tastings).

As for staying on Sunday night, there is a brand new Holiday Inn Express downtown, or a relatively new Hilton, both within walking distance to some nice restaurants with good wine lists, such as Tony's Steakhouse and Santiago's. Or, for some really good bar food, try the historic Sportscenter. 5 North just opened as well to rave reviews (but is said to be very spendy).

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I live in Yakima.

Reply to: Golf & Wine??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted