We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastern WA

Which Yakima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bonney Lake...
reviews: 5
Eastern WA

So...we had a trip suddenly fall through this weekend for Father's Day. I need a quick vacation spot that would be fun for the whole family in Eastern WA.

Any ideas???

6 replies to this topic
Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 34
1. Re: Eastern WA

A couple of ideas come to mind...try Spokane fun things to do here especially in the park for the whole family. It would be quick to do...take the little train ride free, the sky ride it's not and the different activities that go on. The IMax theater and so on. Also there is the zoological training center for the big cats...

www.cattales.org

www.visitspokane.com

Also you could look into Silverwood theme park.

www.silverwoodthemepark.com

Have fun.

Collie

Davie, Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: Eastern WA

what do you want to do?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 15
3. Re: Eastern WA

Leavenworth? Chelan?

Who is in your traveling party?

Honolulu, Hawaii
reviews: 59
4. Re: Eastern WA

I would suggest Leavenworth over Spokane.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 34
5. Re: Eastern WA

mrscombs, the only problem is the kids cause Spokane has a lot of stuff to do for them that Leavenworth doesn't have, I mentioned some of them above.

Collie

San Francisco...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Eastern WA

Chelan, definitely! Wonderful lake and lots to do. Leavenworth is cute, too but I'm not sure about kid activities. What kinds of things do you want to do? If you do go to Spokane, Coeur d' Alene lake is only about 40 minutes away across the Idaho border. Again, good lake scene and plenty to do. Very good swimming and other water sports. Lots of great restaurants. My family and I spent many, many fun days there while I was growing up.

Edited: 1:40 am, June 18, 2011
Reply to: Eastern WA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted