We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2009 Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley

Which Yakima hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
reviews: 2
2009 Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley

We are coming from Portland and will be in the Yakima Valley from April 24th-26th for the `09 Spring Barrel Tasting

http://www.wineyakimavalley.org/

First night we will spend @ 259 Merlot Drive, Prosser, Best Western and check some local wineries that are near by and next day we are planing to go to the Yakima (we will be staying there @ Hilton Garden), but we are not sure should we take 82 or 22 on the way to the Yakima for we have intention to stop @ some wineries along the way.

Thank you in advance.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 42
1. Re: 2009 Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley

That website has a map, a PDF, which shows all, I presume, of the wineries. You can enlarge, print, and decide on the route you wish to take.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 15
2. Re: 2009 Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley

You will travel on and off I-82, it is a four lane highway, depending on where you are headed. We spend much of the time along the Yakima Valley Hwy, which more or less parallels I-82. The wineries are located on side roads throughout the valley. I am sure the Best Western will have a hard copy of the map and more literature when you get there.

3. Re: 2009 Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, October 22, 2009