We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amtrak Station in Wenatchee, WA

Which Wenatchee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, Mn
reviews: 36
Amtrak Station in Wenatchee, WA

I will be boarding Amtrak at the Wenatchee station. I will be taking the Link from Chelan to Wenatchee and will arrive at the Amtrak Station before 6pm. The train doesn't leave until after 8 pm and it also doesn't have a very good on-time rating. I'm wondering where I could go to wait for the train (especially if it's 3 or 4 hours late). I'm a female that will be traveling alone. Thanks for your help.

1 reply
Snoqualmie...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Amtrak Station in Wenatchee, WA

The public library is open until 8:00, and it's about four blocks from the train station. It's pretty easy to find on Google Maps once you've found the train station.

After the library closes, you can get a late dinner at many restaurants located on North Wenatchee Avenue.

Note that westbound trains are notoriously late this time of year due to all of the bad weather they have to pass through to get to Washington state from Chicago. Eastbound trains, however, are usually on time, as they only have to go over to Stevens pass to get to Wenatchee.

Reply to: Amtrak Station in Wenatchee, WA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted