We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 15
Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

Hello! I am currently in the process of moving across the country and one of our stops will be in Spokane. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good hotel (not too pricy) in a safe location that has secure parking. My car will be full of stuff and I'm worried about someone breaking into it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
1. Re: Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

I think the downtown Doubletree has a parking garage. We parked on street to save the cost of parking in it.

Spokane, Washington
reviews: 72
2. Re: Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

The Davenport has valet parking that is underground. The hotel can be pricy but they also have the Hotel Lusso and Davenport Tower that are lower priced. As the other post the double tree has a parking garage but I don't think it has anything special as far as security.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
reviews: 68
3. Re: Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

Both locations have primarily parking garage (multi-story) outside parking, even if valet. Davenport underground is very small, but you could request that option. However, as noted, hotel is expensive and as noted, Lusso the less expensive option of the Davenport collection. If coming on a week night, prices are less and you can try the hotel discount websites

4. Re: Hotels with a gated/secure parking lot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Spokane