We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental in Seattle

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Italy
car rental in Seattle

Could you please advise where online to look for better car rental rates with pick up/drop off in Seattle International Airport.

Thank you

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: car rental in Seattle

hotwire.com You posted in Spokane so not sure where your based. Hotwire will give you the daily rate. Also check Seattle vs Seatac as airport taxes are much higher. Generic sites such as Expedia.com will give you an idea and its easy to compare airport with city pickup.

Alberta
reviews: 69
2. Re: car rental in Seattle

I start by looking at the airport's website to find out what car rental companies are at the airport. Then I check rates with Expedia. I always book directly with the car rental company. I will re check the rates from time to time as they can go down.

Rates will be cheaper off airport. You have to consider at how you will get to the off airport location to see if the extra time involved and possible taxi fare is worth it. In my past experiences of off airport, there is not always an extra fee to return the car to the airport.

Seattle, USA
reviews: 100
3. Re: car rental in Seattle

We just rented from Hertz downtown Seattle location @ 8th and Pike. It saved us a good chunk of $$ to avoid SeaTac rental prices.

The location is easy to get to, check-in and out was painless.

Only (small) issue was the first car they gave us was pretty dinged up (more than regular wear and tear) and since they don't come out with you to the car we wanted all the damage documented before leaving. Instead they just gave us a different car that was in much better shape.

Edited: 11:32 am, March 17, 2013
Daytona Beach...
4. Re: car rental in Seattle

How did you get there from airport and cost please.

5. Re: car rental in Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2014