We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

i'm flying into spokane on january 2 and will need to get down to lewiston shortly thereafter. i think that a greyhound would be the cheapest way to get there. is there a greyhound terminal at the spokane airport? if not, is there a shuttle that could get me TO the greyhound terminal? i've looked all over and can't seem to find any information.

please help if you can. thanks!

Edited: 11:19 pm, November 16, 2010
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

it also looks that Amtrak has connecting bus service from Spok to Lewiston.

www.trainweb.org/amtrak/wc_pnw.html#ssbs

that may be better as its pretty direct with not many stops. Downtown Greyhound is probably 5-6 miles from airport so a cab may be the easiest but I 'll let the locals give you the right scoop.

Davie, Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

just say take me to the greyhound terminal to the taxi driver, I bet he can do it.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 40
3. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

Yes there is a bus from the airport that goes right downtown to the bus plaza and the greyhound bus depot is close by. You shouldn't have any problems getting there. It's bus #60 from the airport. It's best to take the bus to Lewiston rather then the train. I believe Alaska has flight service from Spokane to Lewiston.

www.spokanetransit.com

509-328-7433

ajspokane
reviews: 7
4. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

If you are interested in taking the train, check the time. I dont think the train leaves until 1am so if you are taking an early flight into Spokane you have a very long wait.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
5. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

if you followed the link I was suggestion the 'Amtrak bus connections.

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
reviews: 86
6. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

Yes, the link was to the bus connection. There is no train service in Lewiston.

(Well, except if you are a load of paper or wood products from Clearwater paper!!)

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
reviews: 68
7. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

no train, bus is out of the intermodal center, (1st at Bernard) one mile from the downtown transit center where the local bus service centers.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
reviews: 40
8. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

k2kelly you may be right about Greyhound being a mile from the bus plaza but it sure doesn't seem like it as it's only 3 blocks south and then 4 blocks east to the depot so 7 blocks all totaled not very far really still part of downtown albeit on the edge. My daughter walks from her work place downtown pulling her carry on quite often to catch the bus to Seattle and it's no big deal at all unless of course a person had mobility problems.

Collie

9. Re: flying into spokane, need to get to lewiston from there

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:31 am, May 18, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Spokane