We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spokane Greyhound Bus parking

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Priest River, ID
reviews: 1
Spokane Greyhound Bus parking

Hello, I am taking the Greyhound bus out of Spokane on a Saturday, am wondering where the safest place to park would be for 2 nights. Or maybe I should go out of Coeur d'Alene, though not sure where to park there either!! Thanks!!

Spokane, Washington
reviews: 3
1. Re: Spokane Greyhound Bus parking

There is a place about 2 blocks west of the bus station. On 1st. It think it's called the city garage?

Spokane, Washington
reviews: 52
2. Re: Spokane Greyhound Bus parking

I park in the parking lot at the bus station a lot when I have business to take care of in that part of Downtown Spokane because it is cheaper but I would not leave my car there overnight. They do have security but I just wouldn't feel comfortable. The poster is correct there is an indoor garage call The City Garage that is about 3 blocks away. I've never parked there and don't know if they offer overnight parking. I know that Riverpark Square Parking Garage does not offer overnight parking. I would most likely park in the parking garage at the Davenport Hotel (about 5 blocks away). I think that would be more secure. As far as leaving from Coeur D'Alene, I've been to the small bus depot there. I don't know where in that vicinity you would park.

3. Re: Spokane Greyhound Bus parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, September 22, 2009