We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seatac to Pier 66

Which SeaTac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Utah
Seatac to Pier 66

Looking for info on ground travel from seatac airport to Bell street cruise terminal Pier 66, it's on 2225 Alaskan Way. Is there local cab service, or bus transportation? And what do you think the cost would be.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: Seatac to Pier 66

you may wish to read on top right info on cruises from Seattle and arriving and departing. Pier 66 is right downtown and would be a $45 flat rate if you use a limo or towncar from Seatac. A cab is about the same or more. Its hard to give you good advise if you don't tell us how many people?

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 12
2. Re: Seatac to Pier 66

Tofat, you posted on the SeaTac forum. If you go to the Seattle forum you'll find a lot more information in the "Top Questions about Seattle" section at the top-right of the page.

Utah
3. Re: Seatac to Pier 66

Sorry I didn't get back to your reply's sooner. I looked at the Cruises from Seattle web page and it answered my questions. Thank you so much for your help, and again sorry for the delyed response.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
4. Re: Seatac to Pier 66

seattle express runs a shuttle from many seatac hotels. its really convenient.

5. Re: Seatac to Pier 66

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 13, 2014