We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Fly Stay Packages

Which SeaTac hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Park Fly Stay Packages

I have booked a fly/stay/park package for $70 at the Best Value Inn, but I have concerns based on negative feedback on various web sites. No hot water for showers was mentioned. Does anyone have an opinion or another option for slightly more $$ that we might like better?

Thanks, Judy

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
1. Re: Park Fly Stay Packages

the sunday seattle paper always has columns of motels with fly and drive. Almost any of the name brand hotels do but try Red Roof Inn for a similar price but nice hotel. I'll check for you this weekend if you will check back.

British Columbia
2. Re: Park Fly Stay Packages

I too am looking to spend the night near a Seatac hotel/motel this coming Thursday for an early flight out Friday. David if you get a chance to view the news paper today, as you mentioned in your reply to the original poster, could you please reply. I know today is a big day and all in Seattle, but if you have a chance I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Jack

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
3. Re: Park Fly Stay Packages

there actually wasn't too many ads. Sandstone motel. Almost all the major players do this such as Holiday Inn, Red Lion, Coast Hotels (same as in Canada) Holiday Inn express. Let me know if you need more help.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
4. Re: Park Fly Stay Packages

here is a link to some ads. The Red Lion is usually good, but this one is 70 blocks from the airport (probably 3 miles) so allow more time to drop off and get picked up. Call Red Roof Inn. The Rooms are around $59. Pretty basic hotel, but newer. I don't know about a parking program so you may want to call them direct. There is also a motel 6 at sea tac. If you bid on Priceline you may get a nicer hotel for about the same $$. Parking is easy at $50-61 a week. Let me know if that would help. I fly most every week or so, so I can send you some e mail parking coupons or links.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Park Fly Stay Packages

Hi there.. we need to find a place to park our car in March..... we don't need to sleep over.... we have an afternoon flight and are driving from Langley, BC.. a relatively short trip..

Can anyone recommend a safe and inexpensive place to leave a car for a week?

Thanks!