We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grace Haven Cabins

Wisconsin
Grace Haven Cabins

Does anyone have any information about Grace Haven Cabins in Rockport, WA. Anything about quality? How far to N. Cascades NP from the cabins?

Thanks -

Walla Walla...
reviews: 38
1. Re: Grace Haven Cabins

My wife and I stayed at Grace Haven Cabins May 2008. They are modern cedar cabins with flush toilets, showers, full kitchen (stove, oven, appliances, dishes). Clean. Recommended if you like a quite cabin type experience. Good location for exploring the North Cascade range if you don't like camping in the park. No TV or Internet. Cell phone service is very limited in the N. Cascades. I submitted a full report to TripAdvisor with request to add them to the list of accommodations in the Rockport area.

2. Re: Grace Haven Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
Recent Conversations