We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

Which Oak Harbor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 204
Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

We are coming to Oak Harbor Tuesday. Flying in from Seattle on Kenmore Air. It has been four years since we have visited Oak Harbor, but when we were there before we had difficulty locating good restaurants. Does anyone know of any places that are good to eat close to Oak Harbor? Coupville would also be close enough.

above Seattle
reviews: 5
1. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

I was up there last summer & was referred to a place called "Flyers". It's more like a brew pub but had some great steaks. Pretty casual but good food at decent prices.

It's right in town on hwy 20.

Mount Dora, Florida
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
reviews: 204
2. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

I remember a place that was kind of like a brew pub; although they did not actually make their own beer. They did have a fantastic pear cider, which I can not find anywhere else in the world. When we visited it the menu only featured sandwiches and salads, and I know it was not called Flyers. I wonder if Flyers is new or if it is the old pub under new managment. Regardless....thanks for the info. A good place to get a steak is something we will surely welcome in Oak Harbor.

Ketchikan, Alaska
reviews: 29
3. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

We just returned from Oak Harbor for a visit to see our son, who is stationed at Whidbey Island Naval Station. We were January 2009 and ate at Flyers Restaurant & Brewery. For information about their hours, menu, etc, check out their website www.eatatflyers.com. Their service and food is oustanding. There are several great restaurants in Oak Harbor, we prefer Flyers for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 44
4. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

We have enjoyed the Oystercatcher in Coupeville.

Here are two TA reviews:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60794-d6685…

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
reviews: 70
5. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

I like Zorbas in Oak Harbor and Kneed and Feed in Coupeville. K&F closes early, like around 3 or so, but is perfect for lunch.

6. Re: Where can we eat in Oak Harbor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oak Harbor
More Oak Harbor Topics