We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christkindlmarkt ?

Which Leavenworth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Silverton
reviews: 18
Christkindlmarkt ?

Has anyone ever went to Christkindlmarkt in Leavenworth? From what I read on a link I found on the Icicle Inn's page it sounds so neat and almost magical :-)

Thought about making a weekend trip up with my son, neither of us have ever been to Leavenworth.

Will the town be decorated for Christmas yet, since Christkindlmarkt starts the day after Thanksgiving?

4 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Christkindlmarkt ?

I would contact the Chamber of Commerce. They should have more info for you. http://www.leavenworth.org/contact

2. Re: Christkindlmarkt ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 08, 2013

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
3. Re: Christkindlmarkt ?

I've only been for the tree lighting and have never heard of the market. Now I'm curious.

Bellingham...
4. Re: Christkindlmarkt ?

Very late, but if anyone is curious...I don't recommend going to Leavenworth just for the market. It's just gimmicky, and rather light on the "German Christmas Market" side of things. Leavenworth is fun, any time, though.

I definitely preferred the Vancouver Christmas Market. it was expensive, for what it was, but felt at least a bit authentic and "magical".

Went to both this year:)

Reply to: Christkindlmarkt ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted