We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

Which Federal Way hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
reviews: 27
$ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

Flying into SEA-TAC and plan to rent a car in Federal Way. How much is a typical cab fare from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, Washington? I know that car rentals are very expensive out of the airport

6 replies to this topic
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

there would be much closer cities to look at besides Federal Way. There is a taxi fare estimator on top right under 'top questions'. Suggest you look at Burien, Seatac, tukwila. Easiest is just to take light rail into downtown Seattle. Many companies will allow you drop the car at seatac for no more money. I know Enterprise will charge.

Delaware
2. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

Thank you Davidgmg. I am headed south, so that is why I picked Federal Way. I am also investigating shuttles to a car agency, but I suspect this may be difficult. I will check out the cab fare calculator.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
3. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

a lot will depend on when your arriving since many local rentals close at 5 or 6 and may not be open weekends. I'll take a look as well and post back.

I went to \\

kayak.com

and it lets you filter out non airport rentas so you get a good overview. You can also filter out within miles. When I did it some locations came up that weren't super convenient like Bellevue but at least it gets you started.

Edited: 11:51 am, March 05, 2014
Delaware
4. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

Thank you. I did find a cab fare site that calculated $34 + Tip from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, Washington. I also found Taxi to SEA-TAC that has a town car for $40 +. Not bad.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
5. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

try

flatrateforhire.com

use zip codes and they don't charge for wait time.

Delaware
6. Re: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental

Thank you.

Reply to: $ cab from SEA-TAC to Federal Way, & car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Federal Way