We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Federal Way family restaurants

Which Federal Way hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HONOLULU
reviews: 13
Federal Way family restaurants

Can any local residents recommend me a few family restaurants in Federal Way? I don't want to go to "tourist trap". I'd like to experience what the locals favorites.

San Diego...
1. Re: Federal Way family restaurants

Not much in Federal Way. A few Asian restaurants, Red Robin, Azteca, thats about it.

Tacoma
reviews: 4
2. Re: Federal Way family restaurants

The bad news is that there is very little in the way of non-chain restaurants in Federal Way. The good news is that there are no tourist traps in Federal Way, because there are no tourists. =)

Perhaps your best non-chain options within Federal Way:

Indochine--Thai Food

Verrazano's--Italian

There's always Azteca, Applebees, Red Robin, Qdoba, etc. but they are going to be the same as everywhere else.

Tacoma
reviews: 2
3. Re: Federal Way family restaurants

Actually, the mall (The Commons) has a lovely Greek restaurant in the food court near Borders Books. I like Coco's for breakfast very much. The Old Country Buffet has a fantasic breakfast buffet, and also offers lunch and dinner. Vince's is a good Italian restaurant. I moved to northeast Tacoma this summer and have been exploring nearby Federal Way, and have found a lot of places I like and have returned to. A lot of nice areas for walking. Good luck, enjoy your stay.

4. Re: Federal Way family restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:26 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Federal Way